Monday, March 5, 2012

Nail Polish...for MEN?!

I thought I'd seen it all, and then I saw this...




Yes! You read this correctly, MAN.

This product was brought to my attention through a small article in Cosmopolitan. Of course the celebrity pictured using it was no other than Johnny Depth. But the real question here is, will the product be successful?

I believe that the product was intended for men to get in touch with their inner alphaNAIL. In fact, they have used the color names to try to maintain their masculine tone. My favorite color name is "Pavement Nail Paint."

Call me close-minded, but I don't think this fad should catch on. I sure hope it doesn't. A man should have dirt under their fingernail, not polish on the top. I sided against the crazy marketers on this one. At the very least, this product has provided some quality entertainment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment